Some new things going on... been shopping for a new car for a little while now. The Xterra is almost at 120k miles and is six years old. We've been at a few dealerships, checking prices, incentives, trade values, etc. So probably by the end of the week we'll figure out what we want to do.
P90X is starting back up again too. Going to be doing some cooking tonight for the week and getting my butt to bed early so I can get going right away at 6am. It's going to be an early day, but last time I was on P90X I just felt better all day long. Eating better helps a lot, but I think the workout in the morning just got my blood flowing and I was just ready to rock and roll. I'll have to get some before pictures along with measurements so I can really track my progress over the next 90 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment