Monday, October 25, 2010

09.09.2010 - P90X Day Three

Well, a lot has been going on since my last post in April.  Bought a house in VA, had a pretty good summer, and just started P90X.

So I wrapped up day three this morning.  Day one was Chest and Back, day two was Plyometrics (jump training, and freakin hard), and this morning was the Shoulders and Arms.  I should have had two days of Ab Ripper X in, but being my first week, I wanted to get the other routines rolling.  Next week I'll be adding Ab Ripper in.  Getting up at 6am has been quite a change, but this morning I was feeling pretty good.

The nutrition piece has been pretty good so far as well.  I don't think I'm getting quite enough calories that I should be, though.  I need to sit down and scope out my calories and see how good I've been doing.  I've been eating much better, but possibly not enough.  I broke it down with their formula and I should be pulling in around 3150 calories a day.

So there you have it.  I'll be posting my progress as I go along.  Hopefully this gets me back into shape, because my current shape (round) isn't working out that well.

No comments:

Post a Comment