Monday, October 25, 2010

10.07.2010 - P90X Day 31

Well, I didn't get to Plyometrics last night like I wanted.  Ended up doing quite a bit around the house, cleaning up, laundry, etc.  This morning though... Back and Biceps, holy crap that was hard.  My arms felt like rubber after and I had a hard time even washing my hair.  I'm feeling better now, and not really sore.  Must be the chocolate milk wonderdrink that I have after every workout.

Need to get my chicken cooked up tonight and can't wait for my filet on Friday.  Had one last night and... delicious!  Now that I can have rice and some carbs, I think chicken and rice will be a big staple for the next couple of weeks.  I was surprised at how much a cup of rice really is.  Throw some chicken and broccoli in there and it's a great meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment