Monday, October 25, 2010

09.21.2010 - P90X Day 15

The start of week three.  It's just weeks one and two repeated, so now I really have the routines down and can focus more on my form and quality.  Next week is a recovery week, which will be nice.

So I hopped on the scale after working out (which I'm not sure is good or bad) and I was down to 214.  From my high of 225, I'm down 11 pounds since I started.  I think this has a lot more to do with the diet than anything else.  I was surprised that I was down, especially after this past weekend.  I bombed my diet pretty good.  The next couple of weekends should be easier as I'll be around and not travelling.
So that's about it for now.  I'll try to update again this week, but no promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment