Monday, October 25, 2010

10.05.2010 - P90X Day 29

Well, I can tell that I didn't do a thing during my recovery week other than eat OK.  Started month two with Chest, Shoulders and Triceps.  Holy crap.  I got to the point where I couldn't do the last two sets of pushups.  My triceps hurt something fierce right now, but I know it's going to be worth it in the end.

Still sitting at about 12-13 pounds of weight loss and some noticeable changes in my body shape and look.  This month is going to be good and I'm hoping month three will be kick-ass.  Since I haven't done the Ab Ripper as part of my routine, I think I'm going to do that once I finish day 90.  Do three months off with Ab Ripper three or four times a week... see how I feel and maybe start another round to get ready for summer 2011.

So that's about it right now.  Still pretty shocked at myself that I have stuck with this for a month.  At this point, I've come this far, seen pretty good results, so I can't stop now, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment